home> USER GUIDE > Luna S5 Proxy> Luna S5 Proxy Setting Tutorial
Luna S5 Proxy Setting Tutorial
Filter by country/postal code
1. Select your desired country in "Country"
2. Select your desired region in "City"
3. Select the zip code you want in "Zip Code"
4. Click "Refresh" to update the proxy list
Get proxy IP address
Select Proxy > Right Mouse Button > Forward Port to Proxy > 40000/40001...
1. Select a proxy from the list and right click.
2. Select "Forward port to proxy" and select a port from the drop-down list, for example 40000.
3. Configure the IP and port used in "Proxy info" to the tool to be used, and the proxy starts to run
After completing the above, you can see detailed proxy parameters in "Today's List"
Example Set up fixed port forwarding
① Set port 40000 in proxy IP.
② Enter the IP as the local proxy address when using it. My local proxy address is 127.0.0.1, and the port is port 40000 set in the proxy IP.