home> USER GUIDE > Fingerprint browser> Indigo
Get lunaproxy proxy information
Before starting the integration, we need to choose a plan in lunaproxy.com and prepare a proxy.
1.Sign up for an account (if you haven't already) /1. Enter your email 2. Enter your password (you can also choose Google)
2. Go to the dashboard.
3.If you are visiting the dashboard for the first time, you will be prompted to choose a plan as needed.
4. After selecting the scheme, enter the Get proxy menu User & Pass Auth and select the desired proxy.
5. Choose the country you want, the type of proxy, here I choose the UK and rotation IP
6. The host, port, login name, and password of the copy-generated proxy.
7.To get the proxy-managed URL link, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to configure.
1.Download indigo from the official website, install and run it.
2. Click "Create browser profile" to create a new browser page
3. Enter the browser page name
4. Click "Edit proxy settings" to set the proxy
5. Select the proxy protocol, enter the IP host and port
6. Click "check proxy" to detect the proxy
7. After clicking Save Settings, you can open and use it