home> USER GUIDE > Scrapers> SENukeTNG
Step-by-step guide to integrating Luna Proxy with SENukeTNG:
1. Open ProjectMaker for ZennoPoster app to create or edit your project.
2. If you already have a project, click the "Open" button. If you are creating a new project, click the "Record" button.
3. Once there, click on the Proxy tab.
4. You should now see the proxy settings available. To use a custom proxy on this application, check the Use proxy option.
5. Once the Use Proxies option is checked, the radio buttons should become visible. Click Custom Proxy Options.
6. Once this is done, you should have the option to click the Add Proxy List button.
7. If you are not using a allowlist IP, be sure to fill in your username and password fields.
8. Now you can add the proxy to the list. Depending on your needs, you can select a specific endpoint, or you can copy and paste the entire list from our website by clicking all available options in the "Endpoints" section on our dashboard.
9. When the list is ready, click the "Add Proxy List" button to continue the setup.
10. At this point, your proxy is ready to use. However, if you want to be sure, you can additionally run a check by clicking the Test Proxy button in the proxy settings.
11. When you have finished testing the proxy or general settings, click Save.