home> USER GUIDE > Fingerprint browser> Ximera
Get lunaproxy proxy information
Before starting the integration, we need to select a plan and prepare a proxy in lunaproxy.com.
1. Register an account (if you don’t have one yet) / 1. Enter your email address 2. Enter your password (you can also choose Google)
2. Go to the dashboard.
3. If this is your first time accessing the dashboard, you will be prompted to select a plan if required.
4. After selecting the plan, enter the Get Proxy menu → User & Pass Auth and select the required proxy.
5. Select the country and proxy type you want. Here I choose the UK and rotating IP.
6. Copy the generated proxies' host, port, login name, and password.
7. To obtain the proxy management URL link, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to be configured.
1. Open ximera, click "+", select browser configuration, and click OK
2. Click the pen icon on the right side of the proxy server
3. Select the proxy type, fill in the IP and port, if it is a static IP, fill in the account and password, then click Save, and finally click the browser icon to open it for use.