home> USER GUIDE > Browser> Firefox
How to set up the luna proxy on the Firefox
1. Select the way the lunaproxy API is extracted
2. Select any country or a designated country, and here I choose "America"
3. You can select the protocol format IP mode splitter default options as required
4. Check the build API link
5. Click to copy the link
6. You can also open the link to open the link to view the extracted IP details
7. Open your Lunaproxy Personal Control Center
8. Open the IP allowlist to add your current IP in.
9.Open the Firefox
10. Click Set ☰ icon> Settings (or Preferences on macOS).
11. Click on the General tab.
12. Scroll down to the Network Agent section, and then click Settings.
13. Select the manual proxy configuration box.
14. Add the endpoints (e.p: 188.8.131.52) and the ports (e.p: 20114) to the HTTP proxy field. Select to also use this agent for the FTP and HTTPS check boxes.
15. Click OK.
16. To see if the agent is working properly, check the IP on the https://www.iplocation.net/.