home> USER GUIDE > Operating System> Safari
Safari Integration with LunaProxy
Step 1-Proent Preparation
Before starting the integration, we need to select a scheme in the lunaproxy.com and prepare an proxy.
1. Register an account (if you don't have) / 1. Enter email 2. Enter your password (or Google)
2. Go to the dashboard.
3. If you are visiting the dashboard for the first time, you will be prompted to choose a plan as needed.
4. After selecting the scheme, enter the Get proxy menu User & Pass Auth and select the desired proxy.
5. Choose the country you want, the type of proxy, here I choose the UK and rotation IP
6. The host, port, login name, and password of the copy-generated proxy.
7. To get the proxy-managed URL link, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to configure.
Step 2-Integration of Safair with LunaProxy
1. Open the Safari and select Set Preferences from the menu
2.Click the advanced button on the right of the navigation bar, at the bottom of the window, click the change setting next to the proxy
3.After jumping to the proxy Settings window, enter the specific setting information provided by the administrator or proxy service. Normally, you will use the HTTP or the HTTPS proxy, as shown in the figure below, but the specific setting should depend on your specific proxy.
4.After entering the information needed by the proxy, click OK to save the changes. Your Safari proxy settings will take effect immediately, and you do not need to restart the application