These terms of service outline your agreement on matters related to the use of the Lunaproxy website located at https://www.lunaproxy.com/, please read these terms of service carefully. After you click "Agree and Continue", this agreement constitutes a legal document binding on both parties.
1. User registration is the process in which users log in to Lunaproxy, fill in relevant information as required, and confirm their agreement to this service agreement.
2. Lunaproxy users must be natural persons with full capacity for civil conduct.
1. Once the user registers successfully, he becomes a legal user of this site. Lunaproxy will be solely responsible for the security of usernames and passwords. In addition, each user is solely responsible for all activities and events that occur under their username. If users find any illegal use of user accounts or security loopholes, please notify this site immediately.
2. You fully understand that this product starts to provide services for you, and once payment is made, it will not be returned or exchanged.
2.1 You understand and agree that Lunaproxy will provide you with services based on the information you have collected, and analyze and process the collected information accordingly.
2.2 You are responsible for the integrity and confidentiality of the data stored on the Lunaproxy platform and the information you enter and manage on the Lunaproxy platform. All losses and consequences caused by loss or disclosure of information due to your improper maintenance or improper confidentiality shall be borne by you.
2.3 All losses and consequences caused by your negligence, misoperation or your authorization to operate Lunaproxy shall be borne by you.
2.4 Lunaproxy Announcements Lunaproxy will release the maintenance and upgrade operations of the application from time to time. You will be responsible for all losses and consequences for failures or data loss caused by your negligence in reminding or forced operations.
2.5 You should ensure that your use of this service complies with the requirements of laws and regulations. Lunaproxy only provides you with standard services according to your instructions, and is not responsible for the legal compliance of your use of this service.
This agreement is formulated in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations, and users agree to strictly abide by the following obligations:
(1) Do not disseminate or publish: inciting protests, undermining the implementation of the Constitution, laws, and administrative regulations, inciting subversion of state power, overthrowing the social justice system, inciting speeches that split the country, undermining national unity, inciting ethnic hatred, discrimination against ethnic groups, and undermining ethnic groups speeches of solidarity;
(2) Do not use this site to engage in illegal and criminal activities such as money laundering, stealing business secrets, and stealing personal information;
(3) Do not interfere with the normal operation of this site, or invade this site and the national computer information system;
(4) Do not disseminate or publish any illegal, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or uncivilized information;
(5) Do not transmit or publish information or speech that damages the country and national public interests, or involves national security;
(6) Do not instigate others to engage in acts prohibited by this article;
(7) Do not use the account registered on this site to conduct profit-making business activities;
(8) Do not publish any content that infringes other intellectual property rights or legal rights such as copyrights and trademarks;
Users should pay attention to and abide by the management system of this site, as well as relevant laws and regulations, which are published or modified by this site from time to time.
This site reserves the right to delete all kinds of information content or untrue information that does not comply with legal policies on this site without prior notice.
If the user fails to comply with the above regulations, this site has the right to make independent judgments and take measures such as suspending or closing the user account. Users are legally responsible for their own words and actions on the Internet.
According to changes in national laws and regulations and the needs of website operations, the mall has the right to modify the terms of this agreement from time to time. Once the revised agreement is announced on this site, it will take effect and replace the original agreement. Users can log in to view the latest agreement at any time; users are obliged to pay attention to and read the latest version of the agreement and website announcements from time to time. If the user does not agree with the updated agreement, the user can and should immediately stop accepting the services provided by the mall website in accordance with this agreement; the user's continued use of the services provided by this website is deemed to agree to the updated agreement. Lunaproxy recommends that you read this agreement and the announcement of this site before using this site. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
If this agreement conflicts with applicable laws, this clause will be completely reinterpreted according to law, and other valid clauses will continue to be effective. If there is any dispute between the two parties regarding the content of this agreement or its implementation, the two parties shall try to resolve it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit in the court where the Lunaproxy software is located.
Company：HONGKONG GUANGLING MDT INFOTECH LIMITED
Address：FLAT/RM 401 4/F WANCHAI CENTRAL BUILDING 89 LOCKHART ROAD WAN CHAI HK
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of HK.