home> USER GUIDE > Browser> IE
How to set up the agent on the Internet Explorer
1.Open your Lunaproxy Personal Control Center
2.Open the IP allowlist to add your current IP in.
3. Select the way the lunaproxy API is extracted
4. Select any country or a designated country, and here I choose "America"
5. You can select the protocol format IP mode splitter default options as required
6. Check the build API link
7. Click to copy the link
8. You can also open the link to open the link to view the extracted IP details
9. Open Internet Explorer
10. Click on the Gear> Internet option.
11. Click the LAN Settings in the Connections tab of the Internet property.
12. Check Use a proxy server for your LAN under Proxy server.
· Add endpoint in the Address section (e.g. 220.127.116.11).
· Add port in the Port section (e.g. 20114)
13. Click OK and Apply to save your proxy settings.
14. To see if the proxy is working, check the IP on https://www.iplocation.net/.
You will be asked for your proxy user credentials when trying to open a website for the first time if not using a allowlist IP.