home> USER GUIDE > Browser> Insomniac
How to set up proxy on the Insomniac Browser
1. Select the way the lunaproxy API is extracted
2. Select any country or a designated country, and here I choose "America"
3. You can select the protocol format IP mode splitter default options as required
4. Check the build API link
5. Click to copy the link
6. You can also open the link to open the link to view the extracted IP details
7. Open your Lunaproxy Personal Control Center
8. Open the IP allowlist to add your current IP in.
9. Open the Insomniac Browser and click on Insomniac Proxy Per Tab > Manage Proxy List.
10. In the new tab, select Add Bulk Proxies.
11. First, you will need to generate a CSV file. Select Export Sample File to download a template.
12. Fill in proxy list as per the example below:
a) With a proxy sub-user authentication username and password.
b) With a allowlist IP.
13. Once your CSV file is ready, import it into the Insomniac Browser.
14. Apply relevant settings to assign proxies for tabs.
15. To see if the proxy is working, check your IP on https://ipinfo.io/