home> USER GUIDE > Fingerprint browser> Surfinite
Get lunaproxy proxy information
Before starting the integration, we need to select a plan and prepare a proxy in lunaproxy.com.
1. Register an account (if you don’t have one yet) / 1. Enter your email address 2. Enter your password (you can also choose Google)
2. Go to the dashboard.
3. If this is your first time accessing the dashboard, you will be prompted to select a plan if required.
4. After selecting the plan, enter the Get Proxy menu → User & Pass Auth and select the required proxy.
5. Select the country and proxy type you want. Here I choose the UK and rotating IP.
6. Copy the generated agent's host, port, login name, and password.
7. To obtain the proxy management URL link, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to be configured.
1. Open surfinite and click New Configuration
2. Fill in your user name on the left, then click Proxy on the right, select Manual, select the proxy protocol, and fill in the IP address and port.
Before using dynamic IP, you need to add your local IP to the IP allowed list. To use static IP, you need to fill in the account and password during configuration, and then click to detect the proxy. After the detection is successful, you can click to save.
3. After the configuration is successful, click Start to use it.