home> USER GUIDE > Operating System> Windows 10
How to configure the proxys in the Windows 10
Step 1-Proent Preparation
Before starting the integration, we need to select a scheme in the lunaproxy.com and prepare an proxy.
1. Register an account (if you don't have) / 1. Enter email 2. Enter your password (or Google)
2. Go to the dashboard.
3. If you are visiting the dashboard for the first time, you will be prompted to choose a plan as needed.
4. After selecting the scheme, enter the Get proxy menu User & Pass Auth and select the desired proxy.
5. Choose the country you want, the type of proxy, here I choose the UK and rotation IP
6. The host, port, login name, and password of the copy-generated proxy.
7. To get the proxy-managed URL link, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to configure.
Step 2-Integration of Hidemyacc with LunaProxy
1.Click the left bottom left icon-set
2.Click on the network and on the Internet
3.Click the left navigation bar proxy, select use the proxy server, enter IP and port, click OK, configuration complete
4.Search the ip address in the browser to check consistent with the configuration address