home> USER GUIDE > Browser> Opera
How to set the agent on Opera
1. Select the way the lunaproxy API is extracted
2. Select any country or a designated country, and here I choose "America"
3. You can select the protocol format IP mode splitter default options as required
4. Check the build API link
5. Click to copy the link
6.You can also open the link to open the link to view the extracted IP details
7. Open your Lunaproxy Personal Control Center
8. Open the IP allowlist to add your current IP in.
9. Open Opera on your computer.
10.Click on Settings☰ icon, scroll down, click Go to full browser settings.
11. Scroll down, and click on the Advanced button.
12. Scroll down to System, and click on Open your computer's proxy settings.
13. Edit your proxy settings. This step is different because it depends on your operating system: Windows or macOS
14. Turn on the Use a proxy server slider.
15. .Check Don't use the proxy server for your local (intranet) network under Proxy server.
16. Add endpoint in the Address section (e.g.126.96.36.199 ).
17. Add port in the Port section (e.g.20114).
18. Click Save.