home> USER GUIDE > Fingerprint browser> YunLark
Get lunaproxy proxy information
Before starting the integration, we need to select a plan and prepare a proxy in lunaproxy.com.
1. Register an account (if you don’t have one yet) / 1. Enter your email address 2. Enter your password (you can also choose Google)
2. Go to the dashboard.
3. If this is your first time accessing the dashboard, you will be prompted to select a plan if required.
4. After selecting the plan, enter the Get Proxy menu → User & Pass Auth and select the required proxy.
5. Select the country and proxy type you want. Here I choose the UK and rotating IP.
6. Copy the generated proxy host, port, login name, and password.
7. To obtain the proxy management URL link, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to be configured.
1. Open the browser and click New
2. Select the platform you want to use. Platform account password and other information are optional.
3. Select the proxy type you want to use. Here we take socks5 as an example. Fill in the proxy host and port. If you are using a static proxy, you need to fill in the proxy account and password. You can see your account and password in the IP management interface, and then Click Check Proxy. If the connection test is successful, click OK.
4. You can see the successfully configured proxy in your store management interface. Click to open it to use it.