home> USER GUIDE > Fingerprint browser> OctoBrowser
Get lunaproxy proxy information
Before starting the integration, we need to select a plan and prepare a proxy in lunaproxy.com.
1. Register an account (if you don’t have one yet) / 1. Enter your email address 2. Enter your password (you can also choose Google)
2. Go to the dashboard.
3. If this is your first time accessing the dashboard, you will be prompted to select a plan if required.
4. After selecting the plan, enter the Get Proxy menu → User & Pass Auth and select the required proxy.
5. Select the country and proxy type you want. Here I choose the UK and rotating IP.
6. Copy the generated agent's host, port, login name, and password.
7. To obtain the proxy management URL link, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to be configured.
1. Open OctoBrowser and click Create Configuration
2. Click Connect and select Set a new proxy in the proxy drop-down box.
3. Select the proxy type in the pop-up window, fill in the IP and port. If you are using a static IP, you need to fill in the account and password, then click to detect the proxy. After the detection is successful, click OK.
4. After configuring the agent, click Basic Information, fill in the configuration name, and then click Create Configuration. After the creation is successful, click Start to use it.