home> USER GUIDE > Fingerprint browser> Hidemium
Step 1 - Proxy Preparation
Before starting the integration, we need to choose a plan in lunaproxy.com and prepare a proxy.
1. Sign up for an account (if you haven't already) /1. Enter your email 2. Enter your password (you can also choose Google)
2. Go to Dashboard.
3. If you are accessing the dashboard for the first time, you will be prompted to choose a plan if desired.
4. After selecting the scheme, go to the Get Proxy menu → User & Pass Auth, and select the desired proxy.
5. Select the country you want, proxy type, here I choose the UK and IP rotation
6. Copy the host, port, login, and password of the generated proxy.
7. To get the URL link for proxy management, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to be configured.
Step 2 - Integration of Hidemium with LunaProxy
1. Download Hidemium from the official website, install and run it.
2. Click "Add Profile" to create a new browser page
3. Click "Edit Proxy Settings" to edit the proxy settings
4. Choose proxy agreement
5. Enter the proxy IP host and port
6. Click the detection proxy to detect
7. After clicking Save Settings, you can open and use it