home> USER GUIDE > Operating System> Mac
How to configure the proxy in the Mac
Step 1-Proent Preparation
Before starting the integration, we need to select a scheme in the lunaproxy.com and prepare an proxy.
1. Register an account (if you don't have) / 1. Enter email 2. Enter your password (or Google)
2. Go to the dashboard.
3. If you are visiting the dashboard for the first time, you will be prompted to choose a plan as needed.
4. After selecting the scheme, enter the Get proxy menu User & Pass Auth and select the desired proxy.
5. Choose the country you want, the type of proxy, here I choose the UK and rotation IP
6. The host, port, login name, and password of the copy-generated proxy.
7. To get the proxy-managed URL link, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to configure.
Step 2-Integration of the MAC with the LunaProxy
1.Click on the upper left corner icon- -system preferences
2. Click on the Network Settings
3.Click on the advanced button in the lower right corner of the window
4.Click on the proxy, and enter your proxy settings
5. Finally, click OK, and the configuration is complete.
6. Enter the IP address in the browser to query consistent with the configured address