home> USER GUIDE > Fingerprint browser> MBBrowser
A step-by-step guide to integrating Luna Proxy with MBBrowser :
1. Select any country or specify a country, here I choose "United States"
2. The time can be selected: 1min, 5min, 30min", here I choose 30min
3. Host, USERNAME, PASSWORD are all fixed.
4. Next we open MBBrowser
5. Click New Environment Configuration
6. Select the proxy type "socks5" or "http(s)"
7. Fill in the lunaproxy proxy host: pr.lunaproxy.com; proxy port: 12233
8. Fill in the proxy account and proxy password.
9. Finally check the proxy, we can see that it is the IP after the proxy is successful