home> USER GUIDE > Operating System> iPhone
How to configure the proxies in the IPhone
Step 1-Percent Preparation
Before starting the integration, we need to select a scheme in the lunaproxy.com and prepare an proxy.
1. Register an account (if you don't have) / 1. Enter email 2. Enter your password (or Google)
2. Go to the dashboard.
3. If you are visiting the dashboard for the first time, you will be prompted to choose a plan as needed.
4. After selecting the scheme, enter the Get proxy menu User & Pass Auth and select the desired proxy.
5. Choose the country you want, the type of proxy, here I choose the UK and rotation IP
6. The host, port, login name, and password of the copy-generated proxy.
7. To get the proxy-managed URL link, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to configure.
Step 2-Integration of iPhone with LunaProxy
1. Open the settings and click wireless LAN
2. Find the connected wifi and click the small icon on the right to enter the configuration proxy interface
3. Click on the Configure proxy
4. Select the manual operation and fill in the server and port
5. Open the authentication button and fill in the user name and password. Click on Storage in the upper right corner, and the configuration is complete
6. In the browser, if the query result and the proxy IP are consistent, the proxy is set successfully.