home> USER GUIDE > Fingerprint browser> YangTaoBrowser
Get lunaproxy proxy information
Before starting the integration, we need to select a plan and prepare a proxy in lunaproxy.com.
1. Register an account (if you don’t have one yet) / 1. Enter your email address 2. Enter your password (you can also choose Google)
2. Go to the dashboard.
3. If this is your first time accessing the dashboard, you will be prompted to select a plan if required.
4. After selecting the plan, enter the Get Proxy menu → User & Pass Auth and select the required proxy.
5. Select the country and proxy type you want. Here I choose the UK and rotating IP.
6. Copy the generated agent's host, port, login name, and password.
7. To obtain the proxy management URL link, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to be configured.
1. Open the browser and click New Environment
2. Enter the environment name and platform (the platform is selected according to its own needs)
3. Select the custom device in the device binding area and click Add your own device
4. Enter the device name, select the proxy type, fill in the IP address and port, and then click Detect. If you are using a static IP, you need to fill in the account and password. Before configuring the dynamic IP, you need to add the local IP to the IP allowed list in the personal center. , click OK after the detection is successful.
5. Finally, select the proxy you just set and click Finish. You will see the successfully configured browser in the environment management interface. Click to open it to use.