home> USER GUIDE > Fingerprint browser> Genlogin
Get lunaproxy proxy information
Before starting the integration, we need to choose a plan in lunaproxy.com and prepare a proxy.
1. Sign up for an account (if you haven't already) /1. Enter your email 2. Enter your password (you can also choose Google)
2. Go to Dashboard.
3. If you are accessing the dashboard for the first time, you will be prompted to choose a plan if desired.
4. After selecting the scheme, go to the Get Proxy menu → User & Pass Auth, and select the desired proxy.
5. Select the country you want, proxy type, here I choose the UK and IP rotation
6. Copy the host, port, login, and password of the generated proxy.
7. To get the URL link for proxy management, go to the API tab.
8. The proxy is ready to be configured.
1.Download Genlogin from the official website, install and run it.
2. Click "create profile" to create a new browser page
3. Select the proxy protocol, here I choose socks5
4. Fill in the corresponding location with the extracted IP host and port
5. Click "check proxy" to detect the proxy
6. Click "create" to complete the creation
7. After saving the settings, you can open and use it.