home> USER GUIDE > Browser> Kameleo
Integration of the Kameleo agent with the lunaproxy
1. Select the way the lunaproxy API is extracted
2. Select any country or a designated country, and here I choose "America"
3. Time can choose: 1min, 5min, 30min ", here I choose 30min
4. You can select the protocol format IP mode splitter default options as required
How to integrate proxies in Kameleo?
5. Download and install the Kameleo app from its official website.
6. Open the app.
7. Click the button Application Settings.
8. In the following window, enter the required proxy information under Global proxy settings. For Upstream Proxy Type, choose Http. If you want to use Residential Proxies, fill in Proxy IP hostname with pr.lunaproxy.com Under Proxy Port enter 12233.
9. Finally, enter your login credentials under Username and Password.
10. Close the window to save settings.
11. That’s it. You’re ready to go! Either create a New Profile or click Quick Profile to launch the browser,
12. The browser is now proxy-enabled.