home> USER GUIDE > Browser> FoxyProxy extension
1. Select the way the lunaproxy AIP is extracted
2. Select any country or a designated country, and here I choose "America"
3. You can select the protocol format IP mode splitter default options as required
4. Check the build API link
5. Click to copy the link
6. You can also open the link to open the link to view the extracted IP details
7. Open your Lunaproxy Personal Control Center
8. Open the IP allowlist to add your current IP in.
Setup for Chrome
9. Click on Options.
10. Click on Add New Proxy in the proxies menu.
11. Choose Manual Proxy Configuration.
12. Enter our terminal or IP address and port (e. g., random IP). Then, click Save.pr.lunaproxy.com:12233
13. Go to Proxy mode and select the Smartproxy proxy from the drop-down menu.
14. To see if the proxy is working, check your IP on https://www.iplocation.net/.
Setup for Firefox
15. Click on Options.
16. Select Add。
17. Select either Proxy Type HTTP or SSL (HTTPS), enter the Proxy IP address or DNS name, Port, Username and Password. Then, click Save.
18. Go to Proxy mode and select the lunaproxy proxy from the drop-down menu.
19. To see if the proxy is working, check the IP on https://www.iplocation.net/.