home> USER GUIDE > Browser> Ghost
How to set up proxy on a ghost browser
1.Select the way the lunaproxy API is extracted
2.Select any country or a designated country, and here I choose "America"
3.Time can choose: 1min, 5min, 30min ", here I choose 30min
4.You can select the protocol format IP mode splitter default options as required
How to set up a proxy on the Ghost browser
5.Open Ghost Browser and click Ghost Proxy Control > Add/Edit Proxies。
6. In the new tab, select Add Bulk Proxies.
7.First you need to generate a CSV file-select the export sample file to download the template.
8. Follow the following example to complete the agent list
9. Use using proxy subuser authentication username and password.
10.Use the allowlisted IP.
11. Once you prepare the CSV file, import it into the Ghost browser
12. You can test your agent in the Test agent section. Add the target URL and click Test.
13. The result appears in the popup window. If this is the case, all agents have been successfully set up and can be used.